Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Who am i in the market?

Who am i in the market?

I am just me. But i can make a different result and outperform others. I have a principle and i will stick to my principle. I do not let other people to influence me.

My competitor is not only you, my friend. My competitor can be many people in the market. My competitor can be big boys, funds managers, analysts, bankers, investment groups, etc. They have been in this industry for decades and some of them are in a team of experienced people. I am just me, myself. Have only gotten to know about stock market for 6 years.

But i can make a different by studying the fundamental of the company thoroughly: both qualitative & quantitative aspects.

"You are right not because you think you are right or people think you are right but because your data is right" - Warren Buffet.

Well, i am still learning and a long way to go for me. I just want to keep reminding myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment