No of Shares
(1) I have divested all my 800 Super with a profit of about 15% including of dividend.
I think 800 Super business is still good, but the ratio between cash and debts is really too low, so i have decided to divest it. Should it able to generate more cash in the future and lower their debts, i might be looking into it again.
(2) Added 20,000 shares of Tat Seng Packaging.
(3) I plan to divest all my Chasen holding early next month after their FY report is out. I will sell off all my shares regardless of the share price. Chasen is also not my cup of tea, i hope i will learn a lesson here.
(4) I have 36,000 shares of AEM will be credited to my account next month.
(5) Generally the price of my counters has dropped a lot from last month. However, i am not worry on this as i believe the business fundamental of my holding is still intact and their business valuation is still far below their business value for the time being. Will just collect dividend at the time being.
(6) Will continue to accumulate my war chest and should learn to be very selective in making any purchase for my next counter. Once i have found a counter meets my Buying Criteria, i shall invest in a meaningful sum into the counter.