Sunday, September 6, 2026

Portfolio as per 5th September 2026

  

Portfolio as per 5th September 2026:


No.
Counters
No of Shares
Market Price
per Share
(SGD)
Total Value
(SGD)
Allocation
(%)
1
Aspial Lifestyle
200,000$0.355$71,000.004.41%
2
Beng Kuang
75,000$0.405$30,375.001.88%
3
BRC Asia
10,000$4.22$42,200.002.62%
4
Coliwoo Holdings
100,000$0.485$48,500.003.01%
5
DBS
1,980$78.65$155,727.009.67%
6
Food Empire
120,000$2.21$265,200.0016.47%
7
HGH
4,000,000$0.017$68,000.004.22%
8
Info-Tech
30,000$0.895$26,850.001.67%
9
JB Foods
80,000$0.75$60,000.003.73%
10
Multi-Chem
8,000$4.48$35,840.002.23%
11
Nam Cheong
25,000$1.04$26,000.001.61%
12
OCBC
3,936$32.27$127,014.727.89%
13
PC Partner
100,000$2.93$293,000.0018.20%
14
Propnex
20,000$1.77$35,400.002.20%
15
Riverstone
30,000$0.79$23,700.001.47%
16
Samudera Shipping
25,000$0.915$22,875.001.42%
17
SBS Transit
8,000$3.76$30,080.001.87%
18
Sing Investment & Finance
20,000$1.58$31,600.001.96%
19
Thakral
30,000$1.64$49,200.003.06%
20
UOB
1,830$42.01$76,878.304.77%


27Cash

$90,770.005.64%



TOTAL:$1,610,210.00
100%



Six years ago, my portfolio was worth $497,820. Today, it stands at $1,610,210 — a 223% increase in value.


What makes the journey particularly meaningful is that I haven’t added any new capital during this period. Instead, I’ve withdrawn approximately $250,000 since 2020, either through the sale of shares or by using the dividends generated. This year alone, I’ve taken out around $120,000.


Despite these withdrawals, the portfolio has continued to grow.


Of course, I don’t attribute this purely to compounding. Time, compounding, and having a sound investment strategy have all played a part. Knowing what kind of investment strategy, and how our investment system works are one of the most important things in investing.


That said, I don’t think my way of investing is anywhere near perfect. There is still a lot for me to learn, and I’m probably still in the infancy of my investing journey. The results may look encouraging, but I know there is still a long way to go and a lot more to learn.


That’s also why I’m sharing this journey — not because I have all the answers, but because I’m still learning, refining my approach, and figuring things out along the way.


I’ll share more about the strategy behind my portfolio, the lessons I’ve learned, and some of the decisions I’ve made in my next post.


Compounding matters. Strategy matters. Staying invested matters. But there is always more to learn.


This is only one chapter of the journey. The best, I hope, is still ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment