Friday, September 15, 2017

September 2017 Portfolio Update


I added Ellipsiz @74.5cts per share (my purchased valuation is at $124mil) last month. The reason of my purchase are Ellipsiz proposing dividend of 6.5cts/share for FY2017, sold her probe card business for $88.3mil with cash on hand of $53.7mil and about $1mil of debts. This company is a very interesting company to me, i am excited to grow along with the business development.


My current Portfolio:

(1) Sunningdale

(2) Best World

(3) Frencken

(4) Avi-Tech

(5) Cogent

(6) Ellipsiz

(7) 800 Super


I almost finish my 22nd investment book "Warren Buffet Accounting by Stig Brodersen & Preston Pysh". My next book which i already bought will be: "The Most Important Thing Illuminated by Howard Marks & Paul Johnson". Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just glance the website and found your blog
    you articles are very interesting, i am still reading ... ...

    thank you very much for your sharing

    ReplyDelete