|No.||Counters||No of Shares||Market Price per Share (SGD)||Total Value (SGD)|
|8||Tat Seng Packaging||30,000||$0.795||$23,850.00|
|9||Trek 2000 Intl||100,000||$0.265||$26,500.00|
As usual, i have screened through hundreds of reports to check if i can find any new companies which meet my buying criteria.
(1) I bought Tat Seng Packaging at an average price of 82.50cents last month. I like this company for their old type of business, improving top & bottom lines, and their balance sheet. I might be adding more if the price drops below 70cents.
(2) A good friend of mine who introduced me to stock market, highlighted "Chasen" to me. Honestly, Chasen is not my cup of tea, however, i think at current price it is quite undervalued (provided management is able to maintain their profit trend). I bought this more to their assets and their low PE. Will wait for their 4th Q result and decide on my holding.
(3) Sold off all Frencken holding with a profit of 59.3% from my cost price. Holding period is about 9 months (bought in May 2017 @39cts and sold in February 2018 @62.10cts). Frencken is a good company, but i have decided to sell off as i already have Sunningdale and i think part of their business is quite similar.
(4) Sold off all Ellipsiz. Profiting from their dividend with total profit of about 12.5% from my initial cost. I think Ellipsiz at current price is still a good hold and does not have much valued risk. Decided to sell this off as moving my fund to other counter which i think is able to give me better return in the longer run.
(5) Added 10,000 Sunningdale shares at about $1.815/share last month.
Overall, all my counters have reported good and satisfactory results. I am quite happy with them. After much careful considerations of their business going forward against current market valuation, i have decided to continue holding for the time being. However, if the current valuation has gone up too much comparing to their business growth rate, i might re-access them and decide again. So far, no action has been taken yet...
* Above are just my thoughts. The accuracy or completeness of the information above cannot be guaranteed.