Wednesday, January 10, 2018

3 Things that have driven me to enjoy Stock Investing


First of all, i must really thank my friend for introducing me to stock market. So far i have really been enjoying buying shares of companies based on my buying criteria.

I think there are 3 Things that have driven me to enjoy Stock Investing so far:

(1) Investing like owning a Business. I can say i am a business person and i enjoy doing business (those kind of industry which i am comfortable with) - will share more on this when i have time.

(2) To earn more money for my family (parents, children, or brothers/sisters).

(3) To have financial freedom so that i do not really have to think about my monthly expenses then i can have more time to do other things that i like (e.g. spending more time with my loved ones, social works, sports, etc).

1 comment:

  1. After collecting data you will have to interpret from the software results then only you will be able to invest in market. Further,people prefer taking Nifty call for investment in a very small amount which also helps to understand the picture of stock investment with self practicing on the basis of those Nifty call.

    ReplyDelete